The question isn’t “Can you afford a new home?”. The question is “Can you afford to keep renting?”
When you rent, money goes directly down the drain month after month. But when you own, you build equity. In effect, you are paying yourself each month. And, with so many homes on the market with low prices, it’s an ideal time to buy. Act now before rates climb!
Perhaps you’ve delayed buying because you thought you needed a 20% down payment. Don’t let that stop you. You can now buy a new home with as little as 3.5% down thanks to government-backed FHA loans.
- paying rent each and every month
- worrying about how much your rent will go up next year, and the year after, and the year after that
- losing the possible tax deduction on mortgage interest for homeowners
- paying yourself and building equity in your home
- improving your lifestyle by living in your home
- enjoying the potential tax benefits of homeownership
Areas served: La Jolla, Del Mar, Solana Beach, Encinitas, Carlsbad, Oceanside, Vista, San Marcos, Rancho Santa Fe, Carmel Valley, Carmel Mountain, Escondido, Rancho Bernardo, Poway, Rancho Penasquitos, Mira Mesa, Sorrento Valley, UTC.